Behrent Engineering was contracted to provide the engineering and design services required to decommission the ammonia portion of the Chiller in the Prime Beer system at the Golden, Colorado brewery. This project included capping the ammonia liquid, vapor, oil pot bypass, and relief lines, as well as capping the beer lines. Behrent provided the engineering and design for the following tasks:
- Confirmed the scope of the demolition and capping locations on the P&ID and in the field with operations.
- Defined & confirmed sanitary decommissioning of beer lines
- Provided piping drawings for demolition and photo drawings/sketches.
- Provided piping drawings for capping and photo drawings/sketches.
- Provided demolition and piping construction scope of work.
- Provided isolation mapping
- Updated the utilities P&ID and uploaded to team center.
- Updated the utilities schematic.
- Updated the utilities ammonia valve isolation schematic.