Behrent Engineering was retained to provide an ongoing onsite Plant Project Mechanical Engineer and Plant Project Coordinator for a large brewery located in Golden, Colorado. The onsite engineer was to act as an extension of the clients engineering department, and to work on a wide variety of projects as necessary. For decades, Behrent has been providing multi-disciplined engineering and design services to this world renowned brewery for projects both big and small. As Plant Project Mechanical Engineer, the onsite engineer was responsible for the following:
- Project management
- Preliminary mechanical bid design drawings
- Reviewing project SOW and bid document with contractors
- Reviewing and updating construction SOW
- Construction management
- Reviewing vendor drawings with team.
- Providing asset disposal documentation (IFRS and GAAP)
- Reviewing EH&S documents with team.
As Plant Project Coordinator, the onsite engineer was responsible for the following:
- Bottle Crown Tote to Carton and 3B Back End projects
- Support of 6B Heritage and 3B Warmer
- Providing input/technical decision-making direction on new projects
- Coordinating internal efforts for plant implementation.
- Providing MOC coordination.
- 6B box shop north carton erector 1x2 case conveyor table.
- 6 B box shop auto glue feed to carton erector.
- 6-3 full case conveying curve installation (replace portec).
- 3B QC station relocation.
- 6B QC station upgrade.
- 7B QC station upgrade.
- 7B Partition Inserter Installation.
- 6-1 Box Shop carton guide rails.
- 6-1 Box Shop 8’-0” Rapistan conveyor replacement.